Namaste´

pühapäev, 27. jaanuar 2013

Affirmations






The 'Wholeness Prayer and Clearing'

"I call forward my light.
I bring forward my essence.
My true self is now within and around me.



Everything that is not me
I send with love back to source
NEVER to return to me again.

" I call forward my light.
I bring forward my essence.
My true self is now within and around me.


The wisdom of ancient sacred self is now revealed.
The energetic signature of my immortal self
brings me the truth I need.

Source fills my field and bathes my cells, systems,
and consciousness with pure light.

This light fills my heart. (Take two deep breaths)

It is so done."


 -  Darius Barazandeh

**



























God's Will Prayer

In the Name of God „I AM”, I invoke the presence of Beloved Master El Morya, Archangel Michael and Ascended Masters and angels of the Blue Flame Love of God's Will to guide and protect me daily and hourly.

Archangel Michael, come into my life. Help me overcome all density with your sword of blue flame. Cut me loose and set me free from all negativity and errors of the past.

I ask for a shaft of blue lightning of divine Love to be established over my being, over my home, my family, my work and all my affairs. I call the guidance I need to manifest God's Will in all aspects of my life to fulfill my divine purpose here on Earth. I claim for God's Will to manifest everywhere on Earth as it is in the Realms of Light and Freedom.

A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”









Prayer for Illumination and Peace

Beloved I AM Presence, blaze forth now from the heart of beloved Alpha and Omega, from the heart of beloved Helios and Vesta, into our individual hearts and minds, glorious waves of golden Flame of Illumination and Peace. Flood us with the precious oils of universal Knowledge and Wisdom.

Come now and direct Thy precious Light Rays of Divine Illumination and Peace into every aspect of our lives. Flood the Earth and humanity with the golden Flame of Christ Illumination, Understanding and Peace from the Heart of God in the Great Central Sun.

Divine Flame of Illumination,
Bless my world today.
Golden Waves of Peace,
Bless my world in God's perfect way.
Flame of Light so wondrous to behold,
I AM thy Wisdom in all that I AM.
Golden Fountain of Illumination,
Infuse every part of my being with thy Golden Oil.
I AM, I AM, I AM Illumination blazing
through my heart, mind and soul!

(Repeat the full invocation 3 or 6 times)

A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”





Prayer for Divine Love

In the Name of my Beloved I AM Presence
I call the Power of Divine Love to be magnified
within my heart and world daily.
I AM Love, Joyous Love
Radiating Love, Unconditional Love!
God consumes my shadows
Transmuting them into Love!

This day, I AM a focus of Divine Love
Flowing through every cell of my being!
I AM a living stream of pure Divine Love
That can never be re-qualified by fear,
Anger, hatred, dislikes and greed!
All negative thoughts and feelings
Are NOW dissolved and consumed
By the power of Divine Love which I AM!

I AM, I AM, I AM Love,
I live in the consciousness of Love!
I AM Love in its fullest expression,
Blessing all mankind with Divine love!
I radiate love! I AM love in action
Blessing, Uplifting and Healing all on Earth!


A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”




Prayer for Personal Ascension

In the name of my beloved God-Presence „I AM”. I ask to receive the initiations needed to qualify for Ascension. I call for a great cosmic shaft of Cosmic Purity Flame to remove from my mind, my thoughts, my feelings and my body, and all subtle bodies every vibration of human creation that is impure in substance and less than my Divine Prefection in God.

May the Flame of Purity transmute from my world
all remaining negative energies!
May the Love of Christ expand in me
through the power of the Ascension Flame!
May the Resurrection Flame awaken the memories
of my divine blueprint.
So that I can be free forever from all discord
that I have ever created!

I affirm that I AM Purity in action.
I AM God's Purity established within mind, body and soul.
Let me also invoke Purity for every part of Life on Earth.
Let me invoke Purity for my family,
my friends and for the whole family of God,
all Kingdoms and the Earth.
And so it is, beloved I AM!

**

Ascension Affirmations
by Archangel Gabriel

I AM a fountain of Youth and Eternal Purity
I AM the fullness of my Christ Victory
I AM one with the Heart of God
I AM the purity of Love
I AM the Purity of the Resurrection Flame
I AM the Purity of the Healing Flame
I AM the Purity of the Ascension Flame
I AM the Purity of all my desires
I AM the Purity of all my thoughts and feelings
I AM the Purity of my intentions
I AM the Purity of all my chakras
I AM the Purity of Love in physical form
I AM God in action in all I do
I AM the fulfillment of my Ascension in the Light
I claim my Freedom and Victory in the Light NOW!

(Repeat each affirmation 3 times)

A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”





Healing Through Releasing Negative Energies

I am a Master of Divine Expression. I now release all separation and limitations that no longer serve my path of Light. I release all wows of poverty and limitations that I ever made in this and past incarnations. I release all imprints, implants, negative thought forms, black magic spells and curses, negative patterns of human ego, illness and disease patterns and all energies that no longer serve my path of Light.

By the intervention of Divine Grace, with my full intent, I choose to release all energies of separation, limitations and all blockages back to the Universe. I ask for these energies be purified and transformed into the highest form of Light.

I invoke the assistance of the Angelic Realms, Master Hilarion, Mother Mary, Archangel Raphael, my Monad and all Ascended Masters to release from my being and world, all levels of energies that are less than my Divine Blueprint of Perfection and my Eternal Victory in the Light through my Ascension. And so be it, beloved I AM!

**
Prayer to Request Miracles
Claim a healing miracle in your Life!

In the name of the Light of God that never fails
I accept a healing miracle in my life this day.
I claim a miracle in every level of my being.
I claim a miracle of Love for my full Resurrection.
Beloved Father/Mother God
Blaze forth your miracle of Light now.
Infuse your miracle of Light on Earth now.
I call for an Ascended Master healing miracle
In my heart, in my chakras and in my DNA.
Blaze forth the miracle Light of the Seven Rays
Blaze forth the miracle Light of the Holy Spirit
Everywhere in my being where healing is needed.
I declare that I AM a miracle of God this day.
I AM a miracle in action made manifest.
I AM a blazing miracle Light from the Great Central Sun
Resurrecting me back to my true identity in God.
Blaze the miracles of Light through.
Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM!
(Repeat three times)


A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”





Invocation to the Flame of Resurrection

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my eternal Freedom in the Light.

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my physical body's perfect blueprint

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my emotional body's perfect blueprint

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my mental body's perfect blueprint

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my etheric body's perfect blueprint

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my spiritual body's perfect blueprint
I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of the Ascended Masters Purity and Love.

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of the healing powers of the Sacred Flames.

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of my Immortal perfection and
Illuminated Love of the Cosmic Christ.

I AM the Resurrection and the Life
of the powers of the Sacred Fire within me,
restoring all the wondrous gifts of my Divine Essence.
(Repeat each invocation 3 times. )

**
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my perfect health.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my finances.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my perfect work.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my perfect relationship.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my eternal youth & beauty.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my perfect vision.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of the gifts of my divinity.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my heart flame.
...
The sky is the limit, add some of your own and be creative!


A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”






Invocation to the Violet Flame
Mantle of Violet Fire

From the Lord God of my Being, I AM That I AM, I call to beloved Saint Garmain and your legions of cosmic Violet Flame angels to come forth to infuse and saturate my being with all activities of the sacred Fire, especially the Violet Flame of Transmutation and Freedom.

* Clothe me with your cosmic mantel of Violet Fire of Transmutation, Healing, Freedom, Diplomacy and the Science of true Alchemy.

* Dissolve and consume from my being all that does not reflect perfect Love and Harmony.

* Through Mercy's Flame, transmute all errors of the past and barriers to my Ascension.

* Protect the youth of this world in an aura of Violet Flame.

* With much gratitude, I ask this to be manifest in God's Holy name. And so be it, Beloved I AM!

(Repeat the whole invocation 3 times)

**

Flood the Earth with Violet Fire

In the name of the Great I AM, I call for the Light of thousand suns from the Great Central Sun, Angels of Violet Fire, Beloved Saint Germain, Beloved Zadkiel and Holy Amethyst, Omri Tas, ruler of the Violet planet.

In the name of God, I AM That I AM! Saturate the Earth and all of Her evolution with limitless waves of Violet Fire. I call for the action of the Violet Transmuting Flame and the action of the Will of God to manifest on Earth, now and forever, an ever increasing spiral of Divine Perfection. I call for all discord and activities on Earth that are not reflecting the highest Light and God's Holy Purposes to be miracluously swept and transformed, by the power of the Violet Flame, into Divine Love and Harmony for the restoration of Earth and Her people into their original blueprint of perfection that was originally intended.

Violet Flame! Violet Flame! O Violet Flame! In the name of God, flood the Earth, Her people and all Her kingdoms with oceans and oceans of Violet Fire until every particle of Life is restored to Divine Perfection. May peace and Love be spread throughout the Earth! May the Earth abide in the aura of Perfect Love!

May the Earth abide in an aura of Peace, Love and Freedom! I give thanks that it is done now according to God's Holy Will! And so be it, Beloved I AM.


A.L.Jones „The Seven Sacred Flames”




























































































Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar